Hello Daniel, David,

Just FYI, this `age` thing was actually suggested by you earlier in this
thread, but I will be more than happy to remove it. May I ask you if the
very first patch in this thread makes more sense now?

Attached it just in case. If it looks better - I will amend man page with
required info. Please let me know!

Thank you,
Fedor.