On 10/24/06, Ismael S. Kafeltz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I do search a lot before any question, but i found too many topics
> without solution.
> Maybe nobody reads...

Nate's email can be thusly summarized:

1) every beginner's question specifically about Cake has been answered
on this email list and can be found via Google
2) people should do their searches before posting
3) questions about how to do something with PHP do not belong here
because they have nothing to do with Cake

Yes, it's very harsh but it's the truth.  Hey, I was a noob at PHP at
one point but I learned how to do all sorts of things by searching and
asking questions.  But expecting people here to spoonfeed you on how
to do something is, as Nate says, disrespectful.

--
Chris Hartjes

"The greatest inefficiencies come from solving problems you will never have."
-- Rasmus Lerdorf

@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard