hi guys, i need to know something important about naming convention.
yeah, i've been using naming convention while developing all my app
all the time. but recently a problem appeared. let say  i've got a
project to re-developing an app ( from non-cakephp to cakephp) which
already had a database. and of course since the app hadn't been built
by cakephp the database also didn't follow the cakephp naming
convention rules.
the question i have is, how do i make an application using cakephp
with that database?is it still possible to  built a cakephp project
without following naming convention rules?

need ur help soon.thank you.