many thanks to you guys. i do appreciate for all ur replies here. i
found it really useful to me. and yeah, i already decided that i could
continue using cakephp as my framework (thnks god). yeah, i'd been
searching many posts related to this issue and guess what, i didn't
see there are lots of problem. so i just need to configure
bootstrap.php on config folder for letting me using console without
naming convention rules. and i need to declare the association
manually on the model. a bit bothersome i know, but that's the only
way.

thank you. ^_^