Hi everybody!

Firstly, excuse me for my simple English...

Then I tell you my own experience with PDT/Cake Code Completion.
My config : Eclipse Europa 3.3 + PDT 1.0 + Cake 1.2 with advanced
install/config("Cake core", "app dir" and "webroot dir" in three
different paths) )

- the "voidstate" example is very cool for helpers methods completion
in view (file with $helper = new Helper())

- the "schneimi"'s method for models completion in controllers works
fine, but it's necessary to copy it in each controllers you create and
replace "model" by your model name... I've tried to put this in
AppController, but it doesn't work. Any ideas to add completion for
all controllers in one place?

- this 2 methods doesn't work if I use Subclipse and check out a cake
app directory as an Eclipse project. In this case, there are no code
completion, even Php builtin functions! Any ideas why code completion
doesn't work with a SVN shared project?

- and last, is it possible to take code completion for "components'",
"behaviors", "elements" and so on?

Thank's for your kind attention and best regards!

Avairet