Hi Michael and thank you very much for your baking advice!

For a small application like yours, obviously it's nice to write all
PHPDoc comments for Models in AppController and more nice if nothing
is loading!
But in my case, the application is big and we are 4 developpers to
code... so I think it's not good to surcharge the AppController file
with many PHPDocs comments.
Because the file will become unreadable and because we don't know all
the models we are using or we will use along the application's life.
(Sorry, I'm not sure this sentence is clear?!)

Otherwise, why Helpers/Components are loaded and Models are not?

Bye,

Aurélien