Hello Michael,

All it's clear for Code completion now and I will search the better
method to get this completion in Eclipse PDT, whitout surcharging
files.

Otherwise my question about "Helpers/Components" loading is not about
the Code completion but about Cake himself!
Because of sentence in your post at 16 november: "Now here we have the
problem that the stuff in these arrays is actually loaded."
But it does not matter, I will baking again and again to understand
very well, how to make a good cooking ;o))

Thank's again for your sympathy!

Aurélien