Cake is a full-stack framework and ZF is a glue.

Cake and CI, introduced me to MVC. And i am loving it. Although, HABTM is
still hard for me.

I been using PEAR for 2 straight years, until i finally decided to try Cake.
I got tired of a glue Framework and wanted something more different. Cake
will totally help me to learn on Object Oriented programming and be more
familiar with it on PHP and ASP.NET :)

I am a total newbie, enjoying Cake. Been using Cake for 2 slow months now.
Just this week, i was able to kinda understand small things on HABTM.

Louie

--
Louie Miranda ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.axishift.com

Security Is A Series Of Well-Defined Steps
chmod -R 0 / ; and smile :)