> By the way, I am Japanese. I think Japanese developers want to read
> documents in Japanese. So I want to translate your guide into Japanese.
> Can I do that?

The way I understand the hacker spirit, everybody's free to share and
build upon everyone else's work, which is what makes free software and
the Internet so great.

I can't speak for anyone else, but you're welcome to translate my
guide into any language you'd like, and I'd be happy to host any
translations of it.

I'm guessing this is also the kind of help the official documentation
also needs, and I agree that we should all be helping with that too.

Thanks,
Zoe.