Ok ok ok, enough of all this talk....

Pointing fingers is going to help.

I gather that people are busy, due to CakeFest etc. But when that's done,
I'm expecting someone to send me a link or something telling me where to go
to sign up for stuff.

Because I've heard tons of complaints about nobody being willing to help
with docs. I admit (for reasons previously stated) that I had my
reservations. However, since it has been made abundantly clear that being
new is NOT a problem, let's get this thing going.

   1. Is there an existing system that you guys use or do I just start
   blabbing away?
   2. Should I just focus on incomplete stuff in tempdocs or should I add
   to what I already know?
   3. Can I add code? I personally find code examples EXTREMELY useful?
   4. Assuming the API is generated off the code, can I maybe add
   examples to the doc blocks of some functions? $form anyone?
   5. How does the Bakery fit into all of this? Will it be used for stuff
   not in the core?
   6. Finally, just tell me where to sign up.

Zoe, no offense intended, but I agree with John, someone needs to start
working on the official docs, otherwise CakePHP will remain an underground
framework. Just ask the folks who have tried to convince bosses and project
managers to use CakePHP.

I'm willing to help, point me in the right direction.
--
Baz L
Web Development 2.0