> I tried the grigri stuff too but it didn't quite work.

Could you be more specific as to _how_ it didn't quite work? Was some
functionality you expected missing, or did it not work in a way you
expected? I don't know RoR so I've no basis for comparaison in that
respect.

I use that code in a lot of (admittedly small) projects, and although
it fits my needs, if you can suggest improvements/enhancements, I'd be
glad to hear them. But "it didn't quite work" doesn't really give me a
lot to work with.