On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 9:46 AM, R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  On Apr 3, 5:58 pm, "Christian Winther" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > Why on earth would you do that?
>    <snip>
>
>    Read the thread above.. the array dumping doesn't work for all the
>  cases--especially on exporting the data.

If you insist on fighting against Cake's conventions, or insist on not
adjusting your application to the realities of Cake's conventions, you
are facing an uphill battle.

Maybe I'm stupid, but please enlighten me on how having Cake return
result sets as an object instead of an array set will help you.  I am
not understanding how the objects will take up less memory than an
array when you have 600,000+ records.

--
Chris Hartjes
Internet Loudmouth