On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 2:13 PM, R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>     BTW, whenever you reply here with your remarks, I thought of
> asking "do you really use CakePHP?" SCNR

Chris helps out a lot in the CakePHP community (written articles, mailing
list, etc). He has that grumpy attitude, sure, but he knows CakePHP quite
well. Your comment is only asking for trouble and not the way to motivate
people to reply to your question (except to throw some back).

- Gonzalo