While this subject is open.

I would like to be able to download the manual, and read it offline. I find the
Cake website feeds out pages from the manual very slowly.

----- Original Message ----
From: Esoteric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CakePHP <cake-php@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 1:48:19 PM
Subject: Re: Cookbook overhaul proposal

I am personally a fan of MediaWiki, I am also a fan of the CakePHP
team and the hard work they do, either way I think both methods have
attractors and detractors.

I personally think that your ideas are valid, I too will be interested
in seeing what others have to say.

>  - People could engage in MediaWik-style discussions that are attached
> to a page.

I am not sure this would be desired, CakePHP tries to keep everything
to the mailing lists and IRC (at least for now, from what I see)

-Erik