Instead of spending so much time in trying to tell everyone what's
supposedly wrong with the Cookbook, why not use that time to help with the
*ACTUAL* documentation?

God forbid we all chip in on what is actually good for the community.

-MI

CakeFest: December, 2008 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - http://www.cakefest.org

blog: http://www.MarianoIglesias.com.ar
twitter: http://twitter.com/mgiglesias