On 20 May 2008, at 08:21, Dardo Sordi Bogado wrote:

> I've didn't noticed it, isn't anyone else using the Cake schema shell?
> If that is the case, they are missing a great tool.

Speaking for me personally, I'm not using schema because there's very
little documentation to be found. This thread seems like the most
informative thing I've read about the whole topic so far (thanks both
for your posts). I've played around with schema once just looking at
the provided ones, but couldn't figure out how to create multiple
UNIQUE indexes and got frustrated.

You've got me interested in the whole concept again, but I really wish
there were some in-depth articles about schema. *wink*wink*nudge*nudge*

Chrs,
Dav