Ok' I'll donate to the project.

The school job board is nearly useable now!

The last thing I need to do is make it so the "Information" download
in the "application pack" section only apears if you upload a file for
it.

If I get the "jobs_controller.php" and "view.ctp" available (or the
relevant code) would you be so kind to show me what I need to change.
I could zip the whole job board up too, available for download.

...Thanks...