On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 8:55 AM, mohammad al-ani
<alani.moham...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dr. Loboto all of my pages encoded with utf-8 and the problem is not in my
> page the problem is with the firefox and everything go perfect with IE

It works on IE because the CP-1252 encoding is a Windows-specific encoding
that works primarily on the Microsoft products.  Unless you intend to make your
pages working only on IE, don't use it.

To solve your problem, open all of your files in a smart text editor and resave
all of them with the UTF-8 (without BOM) encoding.  Check your editor about
doing this.

Best regards.

--
MARCELO DE F. ANDRADE (aka "eleKtron")