thank you Dr. Loboto but i find the real problem.

i develop the site under firefox so if i use the internet explorer i can get
the arabic word like it it but when i use the firefox and search for word
like مقال the address of firefox will be

/search?keyword=مقال

and when i just confirm this link by press enter on it the firefox converted
the link to

http://www.localhost.com/alsameriae/search?keyword=%E3%DE%C7%E1

which will cuase the problem so is there any way to check form the encoding
type