I submitted a ticket about this to my host's server admin, and
including http://geocities.com/ in the request caused:

Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /pdesk.cgi
could not be found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
HTTPD Server Server at www.getsomesupport.com Port 443

Removing those few characters allowed the ticket to submit
successfully.