My apologies, Chris.  I didn't click on the "newer" link at the bottom
of the Google Group topic to see it had been resolved prior to sending
my last email.  Like I said in my direct email reply though, I am glad
you got everything working as it should be.

It's possible (and completely plausible) that your host had disabled
the ability for users to disable mod_security2 via htaccess.  This may
not be the case for everyone though, so it's still a viable option to
try first.  :)