I have been programming in nothing but CakePHP for the last year, and
I wanted to start a little blog just to share some of my observations
and tips. I thought about building my own, which would be almost
trivial to do in CakePHP, but then I kept thinking that I was trying
to write something that had already been written 1000 times before.

Is it worth making a blog from scratch instead of just using
wordpress? I have very little wordpress experience, and using it would
be a plus if I ever had a client who needed it. On the other hand,
writing it in CakePHP especially for a mostly CakePHP oriented blog
would probably make more sense, no?

For those that have blogs, what was your approach and why? I would
really appreciate some comments.

Thanks

their CakePHP related questions.