Hello,

Will cake2 have any sort of automatic table schema creation and
management?
I have been using grails for a bit and it has an orm built in that
creates and manages table schemas.
So to create a table for people i create a class: People and add
properties for firstName, lastName, etc... and if there is no 'People'
table, one is created with the fields: 'first_name', 'last_name'.

if i remove any property, that column is dropped.

I would prefer to not have to manage the tables and FK relationships
independantly of the application. (grails gives you the ability to set
specific field types, sizes, etc..but defaults to certain types/sizes
for 'Integer', 'String', etc...)

I see a package RedBeanPHP, but cannot get it working (due to my
knowledge limit on it) with the other LIght framework I am testing
out.

Thanks.

Cake 2 : Any sort of automatic schema creation from models?