On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 08:08:07 -0800, Aahz Maruch wrote:
> Worth a read, yes; worth handing out, not sure.  I vehemently
> disagree with the injunction against touching -- anyone want to
> defend it?

I think you need to distinguish between a touch which is part of the
dance and one which isn't.  If we're doing a circle left or lines
forward and back and I can sense that my neighbour has forgotten to do
the ladies' chain I will urge her forward.  That's very different from
grabbing someone on the other side of the set and pulling them to
where they should be.

Colin Hume