From: cambium-users-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:cambium-users-boun...@wispa.org]
On Behalf Of George Skorup
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 5:03 PM
To: Cambium Networks User Group <cambium-users@wispa.org>
Subject: [Cambium-users] cnMaestro speed test

Scenario 1: customer says they're not getting their speed. We run a link test
and of course it looks fine. We check backhaul links and they look fine.

Scenario 2: cnPilot managed wifi customer says an AP doesn't seem to be working
very good. Internal radio links (if any) or switch ports look fine.

It would be nice to be able to use cnMaestro as a speed test end-point to the
SM, cnPilot AP, etc. PMP or ePMP APs wouldn't be a bad idea either.