You can literally not check any of them and it'll scan the entire channel
size.  In other words select NONE of the 20 MHz frequencies and it'll scan
all of them.

To answer your question, we don't.  We use templates.  The 5.1 and 5.7
frequencies are selected in 10 or 20 mhz (different channel sizes at
different towers) and the Preferred AP list is set as well.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340 <(937)%20552-2340>
Direct: 937-552-2343 <(937)%20552-2343>
1100 Wayne St