On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 9:02 AM, Aric Guite <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  What are we to do? Wait for Apple to fix their bug?

You may not have to; my comments about Safari behavior are based on
the testing I did at the time I wrote the new keychain code, which was
before Leopard was released. In a brief test I just did, Safari 3 on
Leopard doesn't appear to delete Camino entries (although since I
wasn't testing thoroughly I may be wrong). If they have changed the
behavior, it's possible that it was changed in Safari 3 for Tiger as
well.

-Stuart