On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 12:22 AM, Lukasz Stafiniak <lukst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> By the way, there was once a project to rewrite Emacs in OCaml and use
> OCaml instead of ELisp as its scripting language, but I can't even
> google it now...

Chamo? I looked at it but they seem to be using gtksourceview as an
editor so it wouldn't work on a console. I actually want to write a
vim clone; I love vim but I can't stand vimscript and the other
languages it supports all seem distinctly second-class. I think a good
modal editor with an emacs architecture where as much as possible is
written in the "soft" layer would be a very nice thing to have.

martin