Hi David,

Unfortunately, both the ShyCouch and CouchCamping libraries are far from
production ready. The former was mostly a learning project, and the latter
was.. bad for many more reasons than just that. I don't think either are of
any use for examples, or for something you'd try to support in your new
project.

However, I'm actively working on some apps where I'll be using Couch as the
data store, so I'm happy to work with you on generating some better, more
workable examples.

I noticed that you emailed me privately about ShyCouch - sorry for not
having replied yet; I'll get back to you a bit later on when I have some
more time.

In the meantime, IIRC Jenna has a Couch library that she used in Camping
that doesn't have much bloat and is more Ruby-ish.