Hi Lee,
my github username is "bruno-". Here's the profile, so there's no mistakes
link <https://github.com/bruno->

Also, thank you for letting me know about the potential issues with
database user that can change schemas and grants.
If an app needs so strict environment I guess this plugin is not
appropriate. I'll make sure to outline that in the README.

Thanks!