Hi,
as promised a week or so, here's the update on the progress for
capistrano-nginx-postgresql.

So we have the plugin working for capistrano 3.1 in the projects v0.1
branch<https://github.com/kalys/capistrano-nginx-unicorn/tree/v0.1>
.
I was manually testing it a lot over the weekend (for both rbenv, and rvm)
and it seems to be fine.

There are a couple things, I don't fancy: it's also fiddling with logrotate
support, there are some Cap2 leftover files in the project.
But since I don't have push privileges to the repo I'm leaving it for now.

So:
- is this plugin better aligned with capistrano non-provisioning policy? At
it's core it manages 3 config files for nginx and unicorn.
- should we try to bring it to capistrano github namespace?
- if the above is yes, I'm split on the idea of collaborating with current
project owner or just forking the project. I think the current project
owner isn't really responsive and didn't work much with Capistrano 3 (even
compared to me, and I started playing with it ~2weeks ago).

Bruno