For this approach to properly work, we need to have proper package export &
import versions. Otherwise, say for example, two different features require
different versions of a particular bundle, then these features may not be
able to coexist. When upgrading a versions of an orbit dependency, the
should be a way to track all its dependant &  change them accordingly to
avoid ending up with unnecessary jar duplication.

--
Afkham Azeez
Sent from my phone