This is a chance for developers to create special GUI scripts that show only
the "most important" items on that limited pda screen.

Lets say:
a) user starts care2x-pda, login screen appears.
b) after logging in, care2x-pda prompts user to enter his working place (or
station) if it is not yet configured.
c) patients list appear (with basic info)
d) each time the user enters a room, nears a bed, approaches a patient, etc.
he clicks on the patients name on the list.
e) the screen turns to an entry form (for that patient) with the most
important items (e.g. BP, Temp, Stool, Pulse, etc.) with the minimum nr. of
character entry (ideally just clicking on prepared values, charts scala,
radiobuttion, etc)
f) after the work is done, user clicks on save/end
g) screen goes to step c (patient list appears)

and the workflow recycles....

Any takers? The code base for this is already available in the released
versions.  You just need to redesign the output to pda size and limit the
number of items.

elpidio