Hi Robert,

I think that dropdown on the customers will also become troublesome when you
have more than a couple of entries. Bala, would it be possible to create a
search field for it instead? Another question Bala, how do we go about
adding more than 4 items into a bill?

I have thought of integrating another open source project for the billing
side but your's looks way much better. I was thinking of integrating PHPPOS
into Care2x. I have been using it for sometime now and it looks promising. I
still have to find a way to make it pull appropriate data such as
customers=patients, etc. It think it would be able to handle billing for
pharmaceutical items too since it has a nice inventory system and reporting
too.

Any suggestions Robert?

Thanks,

jENELLE