Hi Robert,

Thats a good idea. Also, the idea of outsourcing the financial aspect of the
hospital operation to another software is practical.
I agree that developing the interface is a good solution to the problem. You
mentioned xml messages and/or database table.
Well, why not try to develop both. That way, the interface is much more
flexible.  Also, the hxp idea might be useful here, because
it is "xml" like messaging. And since it is a http exchange, the units dont
need to be within the same network. They could be
thousands of miles apart. Think of physically outsourcing the accounting
to... say Sri Lanka?

Just a thought. What do the others think?

Elpidio