Hi,

As per responses, I guess the best temporary way would be to implement a
Billing module which would also compose of reporting functions which would
generate the necessary data Accountants would need, and then implement a
separate WebERP application on the same host accessible only by accountants.
The accountants would then be able to input the data into WebERP?

Once the link between WebERP and Care2x has been made, we could probably
import the necessary data from the old WebERP into the new and integrated
WebERP?

Thanks,