I never got your original message, and you admitted on the nabble
thread that it never got posted to cas-user, so I'm thinking it didn't
post to the list.  If it doesn't post to the list, we don't see it.
Please subscribe to the list using the instructions at
http://www.jasig.org/cas/mailing-lists and post to the list directly,
then we'll see it and proceed as normal, which is to do our best to
help you.

While we're normally very prompt in helping, and effective when we do,
if you need a guaranteed response time on support issues you should
consider a support contract with one of our commercial CAS partners,
http://www.jasig.org/cas/support/solutions-providers.