From: Vitty, Paul [mailto:p.vi...@ulster.ac.uk]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 4:55 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] Service Manager Configuration issue on CAS 3.4.10

Ben,

The class "com.mchange.v2.c3p0.ComboPooledDataSource" doesn't have a setter for
driverClassName, rather it has one for driverClass, so in
deployerConfigContext.xml try modifying the line:

        p:driverClassName="${database.driverClass}"

To be:

        p:driverClass="${database.driverClass}"

Thanks
Paul

On 10 Nov 2011, at 22:37, Ben Branch wrote:

> Okay,
>
> I spoke with someone in the #jasig-cas channel and helped me a  little with
> my config.  They advised the same thing that you had advised.  I modified
> that to just "url" and had the same issue as before.  He provided me with a
> portion of his DeployerConfigContext.xml and his cas.properties files.  He
> advised me that his is currently working with this configuration.  I'm
> getting different error messages now than I was previously.  So with his
> modifications, here are my new configs:
>
> Deployer Config:  http://pastebin.com/AF8Rkgh4
> pom.xml:  http://pastebin.com/qN23PRqn
> cas.properties:  http://pastebin.com/uTtrx90i error messages:
> http://pastebin.com/4km2K83w
>

> Ben Branch
> Sun Administrator
> University of Central Oklahoma
> ITIL Foundation v3, Network+
>
> 100 N. University Drive, Box 122
> Edmond, OK 73034
> D: 405.974.2649 | M: 405.550.6804 | bbra...@uco.edu | www.uco.edu
>
> "If you wish to know your past, look at your present conditions.  If
> you wish to know your future, look at your present actions."  -
> Siddhartha Gautama

________________________________

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use
of the addressee and may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional or other privilege. If you have received this email in error
please notify the system manager at postmas...@ulster.ac.uk and delete this
email immediately. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the University of Ulster. The
University's computer systems may be monitored and communications carried out
on them may be recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for
other lawful purposes. The University of Ulster does not guarantee that this
email or any attachments are free from viruses or 100% secure. Unless expressly
stated in the body of a separate attachment, the text of email is not intended
to form a binding contract. Correspondence to and from the University may be
subject to requests for disclosure by 3rd parties under relevant legislation.
The University of Ulster was founded by Royal Charter in 1984 and is registered
with company number RC000726 and VAT registered number GB672390524.The primary
contact address for the University of Ulster in Northern Ireland is,Cromore
Road, Coleraine, Co. Londonderry BT52 1SA

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org as: bbra...@uco.edu To