Okay,

I spoke with someone in the #jasig-cas channel and helped me a  little with my
config.  They advised the same thing that you had advised.  I modified that to
just "url" and had the same issue as before.  He provided me with a portion of
his DeployerConfigContext.xml and his cas.properties files.  He advised me that
his is currently working with this configuration.  I'm getting different error
messages now than I was previously.  So with his modifications, here are my new
configs:

Deployer Config:  http://pastebin.com/AF8Rkgh4
pom.xml:  http://pastebin.com/qN23PRqn
cas.properties:  http://pastebin.com/uTtrx90i
error messages: http://pastebin.com/4km2K83w

Ben Branch
Sun Administrator
University of Central Oklahoma
ITIL Foundation v3, Network+

100 N. University Drive, Box 122
Edmond, OK 73034
D: 405.974.2649 | M: 405.550.6804 | bbra...@uco.edu | www.uco.edu

"If you wish to know your past, look at your present conditions.  If you wish
to know your future, look at your present actions."  - Siddhartha Gautama