Hi,

We have a single CAS server, but our *business* applications is clustered &
behind a Load Balancer (HAProxy).
We were disappointed to learn that single sign *out* fails on such
architecture, because when CAS sends the "logout" notification to the
application, the notification goes to the Load Balancer which forwards it to a
single application (not to all of them).

It's a known issue:
https://issues.jasig.org/browse/CAS-742

https://issues.jasig.org/browse/CAS-832
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.jasig.cas.devel/1495

Would anyone please happen to know of patched to the CAS code - either
open-source or commercial - that solve this (e.g. implementing the CAS-742
suggestion, to distinguish between "redirect" address and "logout notification"
address)?

Or do you know of some other easy patch which you use in your application?

Frankly I don't understand how CAS can be used so widely without solving such a
fundamental problem. In over a decade in IT, most of my applications were
load-balanced, and all of them had "logout".

It simply doesn't make sense for developers to give up load balancing, or give
up "logout"....

thanks very much