Firstly, I'm new to the wild and wonderful world of server side java apps
and alI of the configuration and other magic that goes along with it.

Secondly, I have a cas setup that consists of 2 load balanced nodes that
keep ticket info current using ehcache.

Thirdly, I'm trying to add persistence to the services registry using the
JSON method found here...
https://github.com/Unicon/cas-addons/wiki/Configuring-JSON-Service-Registry

I've muddled my way through most of the setup but now I'm stuck, I'm sure
not for the last time.

this line in deployerConfigContext.xml is giving me trouble...

xmlns:c="http://www.springframework.org/schema/c";

This assumption is based on this line in the catalina.out file at startup...

2013-02-21 11:01:49,880 ERROR
[org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] - <Context initialization
failed>
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML
schema namespace [http://www.springframework.org/schema/c]
Offending resource: ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/deployerConfigContext.xml]

Based on the blind research I've done I'm thinking I don't have the proper
version of Spring.  I haven't a clue on how to fix that.

I am using maven 2.? to package the war file.

Don't know what other info anyone may need because, like I said, I'm new to
this magic.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick Versace.