Rick, could you explain what Spring version you're using in your Maven
overlay?

-Misagh

From: Richard Versace [mailto:rivers...@vassar.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 9:53 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] Assistance needed adding JSON presistance to cas

Firstly, I'm new to the wild and wonderful world of server side java apps
and alI of the configuration and other magic that goes along with it.

Secondly, I have a cas setup that consists of 2 load balanced nodes that
keep ticket info current using ehcache.

Thirdly, I'm trying to add persistence to the services registry using the
JSON method found here...
https://github.com/Unicon/cas-addons/wiki/Configuring-JSON-Service-Registr

I've muddled my way through most of the setup but now I'm stuck, I'm sure
not for the last time.

this line in deployerConfigContext.xml is giving me trouble...

xmlns:c="http://www.springframework.org/schema/c";

This assumption is based on this line in the catalina.out file at
startup...

2013-02-21 11:01:49,880 ERROR
[org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] - <Context initialization
failed>

org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML
schema namespace [http://www.springframework.org/schema/c]

Offending resource: ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/deployerConfigContext.xml]

Based on the blind research I've done I'm thinking I don't have the proper
version of Spring.  I haven't a clue on how to fix that.

I am using maven 2.? to package the war file.

Don't know what other info anyone may need because, like I said, I'm new
to this magic.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick Versace.