Based on this...

>locate spring|grep tomcat|grep WEB-INF|grep -i release|grep jar|sort -u

/opt/tomcat6/apache-tomcat-6.0.35/webapps/cas/WEB-INF/lib/spring-aop-3.0.5.RELEASE.jar
/opt/tomcat6/apache-tomcat-6.0.35/webapps/cas/WEB-INF/lib/spring-asm-3.0.5.RELEASE.jar
/opt/tomcat6/apache-tomcat-6.0.35/webapps/cas/WEB-INF/lib/spring-beans-3.0.5.RELEASE.jar
/opt/tomcat6/apache-tomcat-6.0.35/webapps/cas/WEB-INF/lib/spring-binding-2.2.1.RELEASE.jar

I'd say 3.0.5.  But it's just a guess