Thanks for all of the useful information.  I have a much better
understanding of the "magic" than I did this morning.

I have it working for the most part.  I'm still struggling with the
extraAttributes piece.  I am making the assumption that his has to do with
attribute release.  If this is true then I can't get it to work.

Based on the logfile all seems to be loading ok but it doesn't seem to be
releasing anything.

But this can wait until tomorrow.

Thanks again for all of the assistance.