Does anyone know what I would need to do to be able to log the actual
SAML transactions?  Is there any way to actually do that?  We have
isolated this issue to only logins to Google and only under certain
conditions when something seems to start looping and generating STs
rapidly.  We are trying to isolate the conditions under which the loop
starts.

It would be helpful to actually see the SAML transactions being
generated so we could begin to get a handle on what Google apps is being
referenced and if Google is returning any errors or not (although Google
claims valid logins).