Hi Guy,

The current casper_astro_mlib should doesn't support ROACH2 as the ROACH2
changes dont seem to have been pulled from SKA-SA. Why would you want to
build will old tools anyway?

The older Xilinx tools have issues with the clock managers (MMCMs) where
you can get instability problems when deploying your design. I would highly
recommend upgrading your design machine to 14.4 and matlab2012b.

Regards

Wes