Hi Glenn

Xilinx tighted up the constraining and configuration options on the MMCM in
ISE versions 12 & 13 due to lock issues. We have also ran into poor timing
results on 11.5.

ISE 11.5 was the first version to support Virtex 6, so moving to the latest
(ISE 14) is recommended for Roach 2 compiles.

Regards
Henno

--
Henno Kriel

DSP Engineer
Digital Back End
meerKAT

SKA South Africa
Third Floor
The Park
Park Road (off Alexandra Road)
Pinelands
7405
Western Cape
South Africa

Latitude: -33.94329 (South); Longitude: 18.48945 (East).

(p) +27 (0)21 506 7300
(p) +27 (0)21 506 7365 (direct)
(f) +27 (0)21 506 7375
(m) +27 (0)84 504 5050