Thanks Dave,

If that is the case and you want to stay on those versions and still
compile for roach2. I would recommend pulling the latest libraries and
then try to get them working with the older tools. I can't think of
anything at the moment that would stop you from doing that. There
might be 1 or 2 tweeks to the tools that you would have to do.

Regards

Wes