You use your ROACH's IP address or hostname. We map serial numbers to hostnames
like that, but you might be doing something different. Just use your IP address
in quotes (a python string), like '10.0.0.12' if you want to be sure.

The bitstream file needs to be in your path. If you're not using absolute paths
(like '/home/myusername/myboffile.bof.gz', then I recommend in your current
working directory.

Check that the connection was successful by doing f.is_connected(). This should
return "true". If it's "false", then corr couldn't find your ROACH board.

Jason Manley
CBF Manager
SKA-SA

Cell: +27 82 662 7726