Good day Adam

I am using Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with MATLAB 2012B. Im using the Vivado suite
that came with a Zed-Board (Vivado 2013.4).

The error I am receiving from MATLAB at startup is:
Undefined function 'lAddSysgen' for input arguments of type 'char'.
> In matlabrc at 205

The errors I get from the system generator is:
1. Design Error - Default block diagram
2. Block Error - AddSub

These errors occurs with the first tutorial from CASPER.

I looked at the "tweaks to compile" but everything seems ok.

I will use the guides you have attached in the previous email.

I appreciate your help!!

Heystek